- Hats & caps
- Wool beanie
The wool content offers natural temperature regulation to keep you warm in the toughest conditions without overheating. Wool has a long tradition in Norway, among others because it absorbs moisture without becoming cold or feeling wet.
The acrylic is a synthetic material designed to mimic wool, but aids in durability making sure the Wool beanie keeps working for longer.
The fleece lining around the forehead and ears aids in warmth and comfort and ensures the hat is safe for sensitive skin.
Also works well for
- Outer: Knitted, 50% wool/50% acrylic,
- Knit type: Double knit jaquard
- Weight: 59g
- Lining; Knitted, 100% Polyester
- Fleece weight: 158 gr/m2
- Composition of thread used: Polyester
- One size
- Wash at or below 40˚ on a gentle cycle.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Iron on low temperature.
- Dry clean. Any solvent except Trichloroethylene.
- Wash with similar colours.