André Boysen Hillestad
He started doing dog sports because both of his parents were doing it. He also loves to be aroun…
Story of André
- 11 July 2002
- Mushing, Skijöring, Biking, Scooter
He started doing dog sports because both of his parents were doing it. He also loves to be around the dogs, the fresh air, the action and to be able to travel around the world to compete and be surrounded by friends and dogs.
André is a young boy, but is already a well-known musher with two world champion gold medals.
His goal for the future is to keep having fun, and beat his mum, Lena Boysen. When he is not around the dogs he likes to play golf.
Fine JosefineGreyster05 October 2015
Fine Josefine is a hard-working dog. “She is always doing her best, and that means a very high level. She is one of a kind, and she loves to sleep in my bed. She is important because she raise the rest of our dogs and teach them the high level in my team. And I love her, like a do with all my dogs”.
- Bessans, World Championships, France, 2019 2x Gold medal in 4-dog (senior).
- Millegrobbe, European Championships. Italy, 2018 2 x silver medal 4-dog (senior).
- Nybro, World Championships, Sweden, 2019 World Champion in scooter 1-dog junior, and bronze in relay (senior)
- Norwegian, European and World Champion in junior sled and dryland several times.
- European Championships, Sweden, 2020. Bronze medal skijoring men junior.
- European Championships, Sweden, 2020. Silver medal 4-dog sprint (senior).