Henna’s friend got her to try canicross with her kooikerhondje. After a couple of competitions i…
Story of Henna
- 25 September 1995
Henna’s friend got her to try canicross with her kooikerhondje. After a couple of competitions in juniors she started to dream about getting a gsp. It took almost two years to get one. While waiting Henna had an opportunity to train and race with the breeders dogs to learn and make progress. “It's not a nice hobby anymore, it's a way of life. I love to feel the connection with dog while running. Training together affects the dog’s behaviour at home. It's so sweet to see your dog being superhappy after training”. When Henna is not racing dogs, she also train agility.
Ciri Cirin Bekele, called as "Ykä"GSP08 June 2016
Ykä is Henna’s own dog. She waited for Ykä for a couple years, and when he came home, she felt like “now I have everything I need”.
“When he is working in harness, agility or whatever, he really wants to do it right and he loves to work with me. We have done so much different things together and I think that's why he feels very special to me. The best teammate I can have».
- In Finnish Championships 2xpronze and 2xsilver in canicross (2016-2019)
- 1xsilver in bikejoring (2015)
- Canicross elite 12. European Championships, Great Britain 2016
- Canicross elite 23. World Championships, Poland 2017
- Canicross elite 14. European Championships, Sweden 2018
- Bikejoring elite 12. European Championships, Sweden 2018