Faustine discovered canicross in 2015, thanks to a friend who is also a musher. This sport means…
Histoire de Faustine
- 01 February 2004
Faustine discovered canicross in 2015, thanks to a friend who is also a musher. This sport means passion, friendship and great teamwork for for Faustine. Her goal for the future is to be a world champion together with her dog Oka.
“I think it is hard to speak English, but the sport helps me to make friends. I have met other foreign athletes and created new friendships throughout the sport”.
OkaScandinavian hound25 May 2018
«Oka comes from Belgium and she lives in the south of France. She is important to me because she is so kind and she loves hugs. She is also a hardworking girl”.
- 2017, 4th place ICF Europe championship young girl and champion of France.
- 2018, 3th place ICF World championship young girl.
- 2019, Gold Medal ICF Europe championship.
- European Junior ICF Champion with Oka
- Junior French Champion with Oka