Do you want to have a key role in an exciting design and product development team with varied and challenging work tasks? We develop products of the highest quality and function for active dogs and dog owners while constantly focusing on innovation. We are looking for an ambitious product developer that can contribute to our team with passion, experience and technical understanding.
Non-stop dogwear is a Norwegian brand with focus on quality, function and sustainability. We develop, design, produce and sell dog equipment, extreme winter clothing, and special products for the police and the military. Since the start in 2009, we have become one of the fastest growing equipment suppliers in Europe, and we are on the right path to become an international brand. The company is run by a young and international team in Brøttum, Norway with a passion for both the products and the activities the equipment is designed for.
- Through working together with our in-house designers and the developers at the factory, you develop prototypes with focus on materials, function and quality that aligns with our high standard.
- Secure continuous development through innovative construction and by finding the most suitable materials for our products
- Collect information about materials and product constructions
- Stay updated about innovation in the market and find out how small details can further develop our products
- Keep in touch with our production sites, and make sure that the factories are maintaining a high standard of quality, working environment and cost effectiveness
- Assist the product manager with other projects when needed
- Possibility to travel to our production sites for 1-2 weeks per quarter once the covid-19 restrictions allow
- You have several years of experience with the development of technical products in close co-operation with the factories and material suppliers.
- You have basic product competence and strong technical understanding of function and quality
- You have a good eye for innovation and details, and have ideas about the further development of our products
- You are goal oriented, structured and outgoing
- Proficient in English both written and orally
- Experience or interest for sustainability
- You are flexible and have good coworking skills, but can also be independent.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator or equivalent programs
Advantages if you have:
- Positive, if you like dogs and the outdoors
- Experience with working with quality control
- Experience with patterns, sizes and fit
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
What we offer
- A full-time position. Salary and pension based on agreement.
- Key role in a company with strong growth and international ambitions.
- Unique and fun place to work with a young, energic and international group of people who are eager and passionate.
- Good personal development possibilities.
- Varying and challenging work tasks
- Flexibility and independence to a large extent
- Workplace in a unique environment in Brøttum, with ski tracks from the door in winter, and sweeping singletrack through the woods in summer.
Is this something for you? In case yes, then please send your application and CV to
Deadline: 07. March, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible as applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start: As soon as possible