We are looking for you, who can catch the magical moments and relationship between dogs and people, without compromising technical quality. You will help us tell our story through pictures and videos, and have big passion for the visual details. Having experience with graphic design is a huge advantage. Content creation is important for us in the future, and you will convey our visual expression through all our channels. You will produce finished media for articles and website as well as for ads, posters for shops or other social media platforms.
You plan and conduct photoshoots together with our marketing team, but you are also comfortable working alone. You are solution-oriented, positive and patient in your work when there are animals in front of your camera. Your working days will vary from creative work behind the camera to finishing media content and responsibility to structure our visual materials.
Non-stop dogwear AS develop, design, produce and sell dog equipment both in the national and the international market. Since the start in 2009, the company has grown steady year by year and today we are an international brand that is being sold in more than 1000 shops in 28 countries. The idea from the start was to develop equipment for the best mushers in the world. We are a group of young, international and eager people that run the company, which has its base in Brøttum, Norway. Here we develop new and improve existing products.
- Develop Non-stop dogwear's visual communication and appearance.
- Plan and direct photo- and video shoots.
- Editing of videos and pictures.
- Graphic design.
- Responsibility and overview of our visual materials.
- Further development of our visual Tone of Voice.
PERSONALITY, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS
- You are familiar with Non-stop dogwear's values and feel safe about being able to transfer them through the content you produce.
- You have experience with producing high quality pictures and videos for various platforms. It is an advantage if you have worked with animals in front of the camera before.
- You are independent, effective and have big implementation capacity.
- You are punctual and good at sticking to deadlines.
- You like travelling and are happy to work in various weather circumstances.
- You have good order and structure in your work.
- It is a big advantage if you are interested in graphic design.
- You work good in hectic and varied days where you will work independently and in team.
- You have a creative mind, brilliant digital skills and an eye for design.
- You speak and write fluent English and are willing to learn Norwegian.
- Full or part time position.
- Key role in a company with strong growth and international ambitions.
- Unique and fun place to work with a young, energetic and international group of people which are eager and passionate.
- Good personal development possibilities.
- Flexible and exciting work.
Is this something for you? If so, then please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
As soon as possible / 1st of September