Non-stop dogwear is looking for a digital marketing manager
Employer: Non-stop dogwear AS
Job title: Digital Marketing Manager
Form of employment: Full time
Non-stop dogwear is now looking for someone awesome in digital marketing to join us as part of a winning team, where you would use and challenge your capabilities each and every day.
Non-stop dogwear AS develops, designs, produces and sells dog equipment from the base in Brøttum, Norway, both on the national and the international market. Since the start in 2009, the company has grown year by year with an increasing presence abroad. Our main focus now is to develop ourselves as an international brand.
Through B2B sales our products are being sold in more than 1300 shops in 28 countries, in addition to covering D2C sales through our international webshop. We are a group of young, international and passionate people that run the company.
- Analyze, optimize and develop our marketing and web channels
- Put analyzes into long-term marketing plans
- Development and implementation of IM strategies
- Test and consider new marketing channels
- Make sure that our sales goals are being achieved as effectively as possible in our digital channels
- Organize and implement digital campaigns and activities
- Facebook/Instagram Ads (audiences, retargeting, dynamic retargeting, follow up campaigns, etc.)
- Google AdWords (text ads, display ads, audiences, retargeting, dynamic retargeting, etc.)
- E-mail marketing (develop smart and data-driven campaigns, develop concepts to recruit new email addresses, etc.)
- Concept development – test, analyze, optimize and implement new ideas
- Report according to marketing budget
Personality, experience and qualifications
- Bachelor or master diploma, or relevant work experience
- Independent, precise and structured
- 100% goal oriented, with a sharp analytic mind for online marketing activities
- You have great implementation ability, preferably with experience from optimizing and creating content in social media
- You have experience, understanding and interest for developing an international brand on various digital platforms
- You are a creative thinker with outstanding digital capabilities
- You are flexible and have good co-working skills when you work alone or in a team
- You are fluent in English – written and oral
- Positive if you like dogs
What we offer
- Key role in a company with strong growth and international ambitions.
- Unique and fun place to work with a young, energic and international group of people who are eager and passionate.
- Good personal development possibilities.
- Competitive conditions
Workplace: Brøttum, Norway
Is this something for you? In case yes, then please send your application, CV to
Deadline: 30.11.2020, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible as applications are processed on an ongoing basis.
Start: Beginning of 2021