Acana Virtual race
See page Activity calendar
What is it about?
A virtual race on 4 km long track for all competitors from all over the Europe!
We will compete in the classes:
- canicross men
- canicross women
- scooter (with 1 dog)
- bikejoring men
- bikejoring women
It's completly up to you where you will race, but we recommend you the full plane, because it can be the same for everyone. Please do not drive / run downhill. You can also take part in the race in several classes. One dog can only race in one category. Registration form is comming soon.
Evaluation and results
We will all need a screenshot from any sport testers (Garmin, Suunto, Diet, Runkeeper, Endomondo kde) where your activity will be displayed with a visible date 11/28/2020. You can post your race to Facebook event until 23:59 latest. Results will be known on 29.11.2020. Starting fee : for free.
We also ask you:
- Be careful not to hurt yourself or your four-legged friend
- Please ride/run in class, where are you ragistrated in. Don't change class without change in registration form.
- The dog must be at least 12 months old during the race, during the race the dog must be attached to the runner / machine in a harness with a suitable leash. Please consider using an antenna in the scooter and bikejoring classes - it's about your safety.
- Please do not drive on asphalt - it will not give you seconds and you can endanger the health of your dog
- Please do not stop, do not interrupt the activity during the measured race